Monday, April 22, 2013

Some truths about skinny girls....

Laura Perrin in your.....uh..... EYES(?)!   Trying to debunk some myths about some skinny girls...
The only reason I'm wrecking your Monday with this is because, when I went to my "fat-shake-a-lator" machine... we walked in and I heard someone say, "seriously, why's SHE here..."  (FYI - LOST 7 INCHES ON THIS MACHINE) Now, for those of you who have eaten with me... you know, I can put away some food.  I seriously eat like 4,000 times a day and it's not all green bean and ice... YES GREEN BEAN (Singular)!  I will eat some bagels, cream cheese, fruit snacks... oh honey, you don't wanna know what this girl eats in a day... I probably consume about 3,000 calories a day.

SO NO, I'm not anorexic, bulimic, a head case, too into myself.... etc.

Skinny Girls hate things about themselves too...

Things I hate about being my size:
1. EVERY jean manufacturer thinks that if you are a 0 - 4 - that you are 5'11".
2. Cleavage... Yeah, I've heard a rumor that it does exist in nature naturally... but not when your girls are hiding... hahaha!
3. Snickers when you walk into a room showing off an outfit that took 45 minutes for you to feel comfortable enough to leave the bathroom in.
4. I actually think most skinny girls are not that attractive... I think curves are awesome... I'll let you know when I find some other than the winding roads of Arkansas.
5. That all the shirts are made for girls that are about 13 years old with glitter and butterflies and peace signs.
6. I HATE my thighs... You see twig thighs and bird legs... I see two armadillos fighting over some food...
7.  I swear that there is a 900lb woman deep inside me, screaming to get out and the only way to quiet her is to feed her... LOTS!
8. I hate being called TINY.   HATE IT!
9. People asking if you are hungry... Seriously, like I don't have the ability to feed myself.  COME ON!
10. I can give clothes that are "too" small for me to our 8 yr old daughter.
11. "Why do you work out?"  That's like asking me why I breathe... I need exercise... just like everyone else on the planet... being thin does not excuse you from needing to build muscles, strengthen your core, etc.
12. Why do I only look good in the poorly lit bathroom mirror that hangs to the side?  But the second I'm out in public and see a mirror, I literally run from it because when I look in it, I say, "holy smokes... you left looking like this?"
13. YES, SKINNY GIRLS CAN HAVE CELLULITE!  I have some... I'll show you sometime.
14. Yes, in certain jeans, this lady has a muffin top.
15.  I hate my stomach.  It's worse than those thighs I mentioned earlier.
16. I don't understand the misconception that thin girls (genetically thin) are rude, stuck up, fake, etc.

I'm sure I'll add to this list later, but for now, those are my biggest issues with people and their thoughts about girls my size... Yes, thin girls have self esteem issues... TRUST ME!

Please though, enjoy how beautiful you are... no matter what size... You were created for a reason... don't listen to the negative, whether it comes from yourself or someone else... You are exactly how you are supposed to be.  You fit into the world, how you were made to... God doesn't make mistakes.  

{lou}

No comments:

Post a Comment