Thursday, February 9, 2012

Welp, I've joined the club...

So, I've held out as long as possible and when it comes to technology, I kind of dig that I'm behind the times... I feel like a backwards trend-setter. 
HA!  Who am I kidding... I'm just not that good with this stuff...

That's why I have this guy... ENTER {awesome boyfriend} BOEDY!


Not only do I find him really attractive {I MEAN REALLY!!} and love his smile... He's SOOO smart about all things with buttons and cords... Now, I can make a mean dinner or make myself look cute with just a few things... but websites, making the tv have sound and images... WHEW... NOT FOR ME!  So here I am... trying this out.  Hopefully, I'll feel smarter... more... uh... accomplished.

Well, I'm signing off for now... we'll see how I do with this whole thing!

1 comment:

  1. You are the most perfect woman i've ever known. Just sayin! - Boedy

    ReplyDelete