Wednesday, February 22, 2012

While I Was Out...

So, I missed a few days and I must catch up and post my pictures... So, another great weekend with Boedy, the kiddos (Brooke and Bronx) and Mandi... we went flea marketing... or as the kids call it treasure hunting.  Bronx absolutely loves looking for cool old toys... Brooke likes searching for pretty owls or other pretty things... which makes it really fun... and we also hit up our favorite eatery... Beef O'Brady's...  Bronxie wanted to wear the horns! haha He's so adorable!

Then on to Tontitown - our favorite "treasure hunting" town... 


but on our way, we stopped at a place I've always wanted to go into but it was always closed... we were in luck this particular weekend and Bronx found a treasure... 
Then we girls decided we needed a picture even though we didn't find any treasures... We just love being with each other!! 

Welp, there you have it... A weekend away from the computer resulted in great memories with people I dearly love... How'd you spend your time away from electronics?

{lou}


No comments:

Post a Comment